Resources for the Prevention and Treatment of Computer-Related Repetitive Strain Injury
New Site/Old Site
We've converted our site to Blogger so it's easier to provide updates. If you want something you saw on an earlier visit, here's our old site.
Our BookNow in its 8th printing...
"It's Not Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, RSI Theory and Therapy for Computer Professionals" by Jack Bellis & Suparna Damany
Ergonomic Equipment Giveaway Update
Free Ergo Equipment Do You Need?
If there's a piece of ergonomic equipment you need that's not too expensive, tell us what it is and perhaps we can provide it for promotional purposes. Frankly, it's the cheapest form of advertising possible, so don't be surprised if you get what you need. And mention it to other folks when they matter-of-factly say, "oh yeh, I've had this pain in my arm..." This offer will be limited to one giveaway month or two depending on cost.
- January, 2013: Vertical Mouse 4 to NL, London, UK
- December, 2012: Vertical Mouse 4 to NM, Salinas CA
- October, 2012: Armaid sent to CV, Layton Utah
- September, 2012: Armaid, sent to FH Manitoba, Canada
- August, 2012: Vertical Mouse 4 Wireless, sent to CS Spanish Fork, UT.
- March, 2012: Vertical Mouse 4, sent to IH Spring Hill, FL
- February, 2012: Vertical Mouse 4 to KM Holland, PA
- August, 2011: Kinesis Freestyle Solo with 20" separation to JP Lake Luzerne, NY
Our Theory in a Nutshell... or a 5-Page Nutshell
The following figure pretty much distills our 234-page book down as far as it can go. If it makes sense, the read more, our 5-page theory... it might explain why no one else seems to solve your RSI!