Resources for the Prevention and Treatment of Computer-Related Repetitive Strain Injury
New Site/Old Site
We've converted our site to Blogger so it's easier to provide updates. If you want something you saw on an earlier visit, here's our old site.
Our BookNow in its 8th printing...
"It's Not Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, RSI Theory and Therapy for Computer Professionals" by Jack Bellis & Suparna Damany
Ergonomic Equipment Giveaway Has Ended
- The ergo giveaway has ended for now but we will fulfill the open requests that were previously submitted. We've given away the following items. Thanks for participating and congrats to those who "fished their wish"! We might do another round later, so check back occasionally.
- Pending: CR, Montana
- Pending: JC, California
- November, 2013: Vertical Mouse to RM, Santa Rosa, CA
- May, 2013: Vertical Mouse to PD, New South Wales, Australia
- January, 2013: Vertical Mouse 4 to NL, London, UK
- December, 2012: Vertical Mouse 4 to NM, Salinas CA
- October, 2012: Armaid sent to CV, Layton Utah
- September, 2012: Armaid, sent to FH Manitoba, Canada
- August, 2012: Vertical Mouse 4 Wireless, sent to CS Spanish Fork, UT.
- March, 2012: Vertical Mouse 4, sent to IH Spring Hill, FL
- February, 2012: Vertical Mouse 4 to KM Holland, PA
- August, 2011: Kinesis Freestyle Solo with 20" separation to JP Lake Luzerne, NY
Our Theory in a Nutshell... or a 5-Page Nutshell
The following figure pretty much distills our 234-page book down as far as it can go. If it makes sense, the read more, our 5-page theory... it might explain why no one else seems to solve your RSI!